Thursday, 6 September 2012

I cannot live without

Okay, this post may make me sound like the most materialist person alive, however there are some things I really cannot live without. OBVIOUSLY beside my family, friends & boyfriend. Ultimately they are the most important. 

I do not think I will be alone on this one, my iPhone. I love it. It makes me wonder how I used to survive without it. Everything I need on a daily basis is on there; Facebook, Twitter, Emails, Banking, Music, Smurfs game (Okay.. I don't neeeeeed it but I like it)! 

Ohhh talking about phones, am I the only person who has an unhealthy obsession with Instagram. I instagram EVERYTHING; Food, special days, presents, toilets?, animals, eggcups. Okay as I am going through my Instagram album. I am starting to realise I have taken photos of some very strange things. I won't stop though, I love it. It makes everyone a professional vintage photographer don't you think?





The next one is easily one of my 'cannot live without', 'bring to a desert island', 'if you could only use one skincare item'. Johnson's Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipe. I love them I have used them for yeeeears. Much to the annoyance of my Mum and boyfriend I leave them everywhere though. I have used this since, well I cannot remember when but they got me through the spotty years, with only a few blemishes to my name. I am one of those people who never gets spots, I am lucky and I take it for granted massively. However, when I do get them. BOY. Do I get them. They are massive. Rank. Do not leave my face for weeks and just to be convenient they will always be in a place you cannot cover well. P.s. a little secret about me, I have never squeezed a spot. Pinky promise! Anyway enough about spots and yuck. The Johnson's Cleansing wipes are one of my favourite things and are usually on offer if you look in the right places.
 
Finally, Candles. I love them. All of them. Any of them. Okay actually thats a lie. I love candles that smell amazing and over powering. Where as my boyfriend likes 'clean linen'... 'fluffy towels'.
Nope. Not me. I am not particularly fussy, I have a wide range of cost, Ikea candles are always a good buy especially at University. I find I worked better when I had a few candles lit. The Apple one just reminds me of Freshers... Oh Freshers.. 

Moving on before I start to cry about how I am no longer a student. I always have a Yankee Candle large jar on the go, I think they are a good investment, they last a good amount of time and they have such a wide range of smells. 

I have recently purchase a Neom candle, my best friend bought one for our housemate, and it was delivered so beautifully and you could smell how gorgeous it was. It was just a really good investment. London Make Up Girl did an amazing blog post about her investment of a Neom Candle Here. I do try and save that one for my relaxing baths, along with my Jo Malone candle, If you would like to see a blog post on a relaxing Neom bath, check out Zoella's blog Here.


So there are my cannot live without's. What are yours? If you have any candle recommendations I would LOVE to know :) Never say no to a beaut smell!

 XO Becks


Johnson's Cleansing Wipes - http://www.boots.com/en/Johnsons-Daily-Essentials-Refreshing-Facial-Cleansing-Wipes-for-Normal-Skin-25-wipes-_1110439/ 


1 comment:

  1. I love instagram!! I want to get many Yankee Candles for this autum!! They always smell so good! :)

    p.s. Feel free to check out my fashion blog,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete